By Hal Leonard Corp.
Read or Download 25 All-Time Rock Bass Classics Songbook: Bass Recorded Versions PDF
Similar music books
(Meredith song Percussion). demanding, difficult, musical and enjoyable! This selection of 19 snare drum solos by means of world-renowned virtuoso John Pratt, writer of the mythical 14 glossy Contest Solos , will set a brand new usual for rudimental snare drum soloing. comprises functionality notes from Pratt, plus a foreword by means of Robin Engelman.
This technique explores the most typical syncopated rhythms present in jazz and improves coordinated independence and examining talents. comprises sections on snare drum and bass drum independence, drum fills in context, part and ensemble figures, 1-, 2- and 4-bar ensemble figures, and ensemble "shout refrain" solos.
(Book). The human voice expresses greater than phrases, greater than song. Vocal expression hyperlinks the listener on to one other person's internal emotions, physique, and soul. preserving the voice fit was once as mysterious because the strength of voice itself. sleek technological know-how has printed a lot in regards to the vocal mechanism and its well-being standards, yet basic details for the common voice consumer has remained challenging to discover and more durable to belief.
The definitive tale of the pioneering rock radio station that galvanized a urban and a new release
- Jesús María Sanromá: An American Twentieth-Century Pianist
- Glenn Gould: A Musical Force (Quest Library (Dundurn Press))
- Symphony Espagnole, Opus 21: For Violin and Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- Stanley Clarke Collection Songbook: Bass Recorded Versions
- Hip-Hop Turntablism, Creativity and Collaboration (Ashgate Popular and Folk Music Series)
- Clarinet Concerto No. 1 in F Minor, Op. 73: B-Flat Clarinet Solo with Piano (Kalmus Edition)
Extra resources for 25 All-Time Rock Bass Classics Songbook: Bass Recorded Versions